//This Season of Life//




He gives them the seasons, 
each season different, 
yet every year the same.

 C.S. Lewis.

..

I am becoming more and more grateful for this season of life.
 It has been filled with new opportunities, 
celebrating over the simple things
and 
realizing the places in need of improvement,
being busy 
and 
knowing that "it is okay to be busy sometimes." 
christmas lights{ohsomany}
and 
tummies full of hot cocoa,
good food 
and 
great people. 
God is good. 
And I am thankful.

...



{p.s. Does anyone know how to get rid of the shadow box around the pictures?}



4 comments:

  1. This is lovely; the simplicity, and honesty is absolutely charming, girl. God is good; 2013 has been a year full of so, so much, and now it's almost over, I almost wish I could go back, and live it over again. But we can't, and moving on is as important as experiencing the moment while we are in it. :)

    Beautifully written, and that photo is stunning. ;)

    xx, M

    p.s. The tutorial for removing the shadow around the pictures is here: http://helplogger.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-remove-blogger-pictureimage.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is gorgeous. Also, great quote by Lewis. (Actually, any quote from him is brilliant!)

    Oh and this is how I got rid of the borders on my blog!
    http://helplogger.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-remove-blogger-pictureimage.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Elizabeth, this is beautiful. Your words and pictures (really) melt my heart. :)

    Shadow borders: Yes, I know how to remove it! I did it on one of my own blogs the other day!

    Here is a great tutorial to follow:

    http://www.southernspeakers.net/2011/03/remove-blogger-picture-shadow-and.html

    Hope that helps!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Dears! :) YAY for getting rid of those cheezzyy shadow boxes. :) And thanks for all of your encouraging comments. :)

    ReplyDelete