Carefree


     My ever-so-lovely friend, Lindsey Lou came over and we went off on an adventure in dresses. Throwing our cameras, Hobart and Lucille over our shoulders we walked down the gravel road. Our shadows leading the way and the gorgeous pre-golden light hitting our backs.  Our destination? We had none, we stopped carefree every five feet for a ten minute photo shoot at that one spot. We had no where to be, no destination, we just lived and adventured freely. 

                         You are just going to die when you see her dress. It is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.



See what I mean about her dress? So pretty. It was also quite perfect for spinning in. 



Isn't she absolutely gorgeous? 




She is so full of adventure. 

She is one of the most encouraging friends that I have. 







She just loves the Lord and she lives life totally for him, wanting his plans for her life.
 You would notice that within minutes of meeting her. 



Oh! And not to mention she is an insanely gifted photographer and writer, you will just fall head over heels with her pictures. Skip on over to her bloggy. She writes really encouraging, fun, and inspiring posts and there are lots of pretty, pretty pictures. :) 


    The Lord is just so good to me. He just has totally changed my heart back in 7th grade. I just can't even imagine my life without him. I mean, where would I turn in time of trouble? What hope would I have?  I guess this past year of feeling betrayed, hurt and loss, the Lord has pushed my heart towards the lost and hurt. I keep wanting to be used in some extravagant way for him, but maybe he wants to use me in a way that is small to myself but extravagant to him. 

    I am so excited these past few weeks I have been thinking about branding. I finally got around to asking for an in depth description of branding and where to start. I am starting to make a list of what I want to be, what I want for this blog, for my photography, and{hopefully} for my someday small business or just photographing as a gift to friends. 

  

Anything I can pray for you about? Let me know!
Cindi


19 comments:

  1. oh these are lovely. I am dead serious when I say that you two girls's blogs are like my favorites. you are both so full of joy and peace, you can see it in your photos. and her dress is a dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, this is just too sweet! Thank you so so much, Friend! That really means a lot! :))

      Delete
  2. These are so so so so so pretty! aah! I love the light and the sunflare and the trees and the bokeh and the pretty spinny dress and EVERYTHING. and I think you guys should take me with you next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Liz you are just so amazing! I love you a bunch and you are just so talented in many ways! You are so encouraging and I am SO thankful for you. I'll be posting my pics soon! :)

    xx
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, gorgeous photographs! I am so glad that I am not the only one that has named her camera. Mine even has his own blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, beautiful shots. and her dress is to die for. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! And beautiful photos :)
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love photo-shoots like that! :) You took amazing pictures, and Lou looks great in that elegant black dress. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your talents and gifts are mountainous, I admire you so much cindi!
    these shots are just incredibly beautiful, and you're right, her dress is
    gorgeous! what a fun afternoon for you two!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, these are stunning!!!! the lighting in these are perfect. so happy to have stumbled upon your little corner of the blogging world. ;)

    blessings,
    Grace
    >>----> joyfully tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore that dress, it's so graceful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the pictures, especially the 11th one. You're an amazing photographer. {Unlike me. :( Even my camera's broken. Well, part of it. :(}
    Aww, is that a cat? I love cats! :)
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness. these pictures are stunning! lindsey is gorgeous and just the feel and editing of these photos are lovely. (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lindsey is so very pretty, and I adore her dress+belt! Gorgeous.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot tell you how much I love these pictures! They are SO beautiful, the lighting, everything! and I can't believe I haven't come across your blog before! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Cindi,

    It's so lovely to read your blog again. It's always like a fresh breeze wisping across my soul. I do so love your writing and your photography. I know, I've been gone forever on the blogging world! I'm so sorry I haven't commented in forever. Real life and beach has been taking up a lot of time. ;)

    These pictures are so gorgeous. And that vintage camera?! Where on earth did you find it? It's so cool! And the little kitty in the last picture? Aww...

    Your friend is really beautiful, too. The fourth picture is so gorgeous.

    Small business? For what? Do tell, that sounds interesting.
    Love,
    Rebekah
    P.S. Truly, it's lovely to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pics! I found your blog through Lindsey's blog (where she posted those amazing pictures of you. I have to say this, you are so beautiful!) and I really love your blog! I'm seventeen and am also homeschooled (I should say was, I just finished. I'll be back here soon! :)

    ReplyDelete