My Little Adventure


            












{It's a giant tea cup!!} 


My last week of summer was spent in Michigan visiting my oh-so-lovely grandparents, aunts, and cousins. There was much adventuring without shoes sometimes--going to adorable coffee shops that have adorable nooks and vintage chairs with tables. I found the most perfect little nook in the back room in which I drank my delicious latte and ate a blueberry bagel and giant chocolate chip cookie.  It was quite cozy.  I could have spent the whole day there. 


 My aunt, mother, and I ventured off towards the downtown where we took a million or so pictures by the gorgeous river. That is where I decided to go barefoot, why? because sometimes it is comfier to go without shoes and have a bit of fun and make strangers look at you with the, "Why aren't you wearing shoes...?" look. It made it all the more fun.

I have been so blessed and have been able to travel to so many different states these past few months. I think my favorite part is being able to see all of the God given beauties--from the beautiful, tall mountains to the breathtakingly gorgeous ocean. I have met so many new, amazing, and unique  people..all sharing one thing in common: their love for the Lord. It was so amazing to see. :) 


What did you do for your last week of summer? 
 Cindi 





5 comments:

  1. this is all sorts of lovely, cindi! really. i'm dead serious. and I really need that tea cup like really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is seriously my favorite out of all the blogs I read...and I follow 194 blogs. You are so talented, and I hope you never stop. You have a God-given gift, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures here are exquisite! You forever amaze and inspire me with your lovely photography. Glad to know you had a wonderful summer!

    Jemimah C. @ Ink and Iridescence

    ReplyDelete
  4. love...just love... that's all :)
    xoxo,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, i'm in love with that 10th photo! and i can't wait to see your film photos, cindi. sounds like such an awesome time! xo

    ReplyDelete