Key West and a Wedding



        This past week I went to Key West to see my brother get married{Woot woot!} to the most wonderful girl for him. She is from Poland-- And it is so crazy to see how the Lord brought two people together from across the world. She has the sweetest Polish accent, laughs incessantly, smiles like no other, cares about everyone else and has a heart for the Lord, not to mention she is bea-uti-ful! I am so glad she is part of our family.




















    The fun part was that her parents from Poland came, but they didn't really know English, except for her mom who spoke a little bit--so there was lots of nodding and smile. I did learn how to say "I love you" and "I love coffee"  in Polish. Oh, and for the title, those of you who have seen the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"...it kind of felt like that. 


     Some more pictures from the rest of the week: 


















         I think the thing I love most about traveling half way across the United States is seeing all of the God given beauties, from the mountains to the ocean. It all amazes me. 

Sorry not a very wordy post,
 Cindi 


   {P.S. I am shooting my first engagement next week. So. Excited. Nervous. Everything.}

{P.S.S. As of August 12th Cotton Candy Clouds URL will be cindiscottoncandyclouds.blogspot.com. No having to re-follow or anything. I am mainly letting  those of you who don't follow blogs and just read them know.} 



   

10 comments:

  1. These photos are so pretty! I love the one of the boat and the last two!!!

    ~Lily

    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your brother!!!! And I genuinely love all your pictures...you're very talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your brother, and sister-in-law, and the whole family! :) That is so exciting. And gorgeous pictures, Cindi! What camera do you use? :) The wedding pictures are gorgeous--yes, and the rest are stunning as well.

    xx,
    Mikailah

    ps-shooting your first engagement photos?! oh, girl! congrats! you will do fabulously. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your engagement shoot. I'm sure you'll do great. You're style is very real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, lovely! These are fantastic. congrats on your engagement shoot!! Woot! Woot! Who is it?

    Miss you!
    xx.
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks like you had an absolutely amazing time! I love the photo of your sunglasses - super cool & I am totally pinning it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are really beautiful, Cindi!!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovelovelovelovelove ...
    Just- love :))
    SO glad you had fun on your trip! Amazing pictures :D

    xoxo,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to your brother and his new wife! Lovely photographs Cindi! :) And hope your engagement photo shoot goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had been waiting for these, they are wonderful, how incredible that she is from Poland and loves the Lord, how amazing is that!
    I adore that last shot you got of the two of them, just beautiful...

    Glad you had such an amazing time cindi!

    ReplyDelete