Photography {guest post by Elisabeth}

First off I'd like to say a BIG thanks to Cindi for letting me guest post, so......
THANK YOU CINDI!!!!!!!!!!    I love her blog and am delighted to guest post on it.


This photo was taken by Becca, my older sister.

Here in China the Chinese people love blond hair and blue eyes,
and I have both.  So a lot of people ask me "can I have photo?"
I get a lot of photos with random people :)

Sometimes I don't like China at all,
but sometimes I just love it.
I really miss CO. (where I lived all my life).

I lived in a town of 3,000 people and now live in a city of over 6 million.
I miss my friends and family (my 3 older brother's live in the USA).
I can't wait to go back for a visit in May.

My family is fostering a little Chinese baby girl named Xin Ya 'til May.
She is sooooo cute, I can't post photos of her but I really wish I could.
I love having a temporary little sister.
She makes me feel as though I don't miss the USA so much,
I love you baby Xin Ya!



Here are some of my photos, hope you enjoy!
I love the drops on the photo,
 I think it's a pretty cool picture.
What do you think?
The sun is sooooooooooo pretty.
I love every part about this photo,
the red flower
 and the tree in the mirror.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         This photo is of me on Valentines Day 
                     About me
My name is Elisabeth, with an "S".
I'm 10 but I'll be 11 in 6 days.
I have 4 older brother's and 3 older sister's.
I live in China but I'm from the U.S. (CO)
I love taking photos of everything. 
I have been home-schooled all my life.
I love, love, love God.
My Dad is a pastor of an International church here. 
-----------------------------------------------
I blog over at Everything red.
You can go check it out if you want! 

    Love Elisabeth with an "S"

5 comments:

  1. Creative post, Elisabeth with an "S" :)) That's so amazing that you live in China! You take lovely pictures, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I LOVE this! I started laughing at the part, that the people there ask to take pictures with you. :)) Okay, your photography is just absolutely, positively amazing. Seriously. :)

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, gracious goodness, I've never met a 10 year old blogger, this is SO cool, it's so so nice to meet you! I can't wait to check out your blog, you are beyond your years, and your photos are stunning. Thanks for sharing this sweet story with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This post was so cute! :) and the photos are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my mom was in the fourth grade, her family lived in Okinawa, Japan (my grandfather/her dad was in the airforce). I showed her this post and she said it was exactly the same in Japan! She and her siblings all had really blond hair so when they walked through the markets, Japanese people would just reach out and touch their hair!

    That picture is just adorable. :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete