Time Traveling


       This past week I got to go on a week-end trip with my sister and her husband's family. We got to stay in this adorable, vintage hotel which made you seriously think you went back in time. We took a night walk in the tiny downtown, trying to find a place to eat dessert. We got to go to the cutest, little, cafe for lunch where they had a bunch of little trinkets on the counter. We went to the movie theater, in which I haven't been for awhile. We ate ice cream and played old fashion board games. And most importantly, I got to do all those things with my wonderful sister and brother-in-law. 





Above picture by my sister. :) 

This is my sister, Kristi. Isn't she gorgeous? 









  See what I mean about all those things being, oh-so-vintage looking? I believe there is such a thing as time travel after all. ;) 


Cindi 

8 comments:

  1. I love your top in picture 6. Where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is actually my sister, so I am not for sure. Haha, sorry! :)

      Delete
  2. That last shot is just gorgeous ♥ Glad you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Cindi! It's nice to that you had such a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERYTHING IS VINTAGE!!! ♥ that's my kind of place ;)
    btw, how did you do your header? like what photo editing thing did you use?! it's really cool!

    ♥ lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister is GORGEOUS!!!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cindi!! sounds like an amazing amazing trip! gosh, how did i not know you had another older sister?!

    what exciting pictures you took, and yes that hotel looks fab to the max;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah! I have three sisters and one brother! :)

      Delete