I'm Back!


    This week I got to step back and really examine my life. I got to step away from technology, blogging, Facebook, and my phone--Truthfully, it was amazing. This week was truly one of the biggest blessings that I have had in a while. I made so many wonderful, true, Godly friends, that by the end of the week I almost cried having to leave them all. We pretty much became a family for a week. There are so many people there who have had such hard lives, and it makes you  realize just how blessed you are. I could just cry for them  and the things they have had to endure. It was a week to escape reality, focus on the Lord, make new lifetime friends, and praise the One and Only. 


A few things that I learned: 
1. You are to be thankful in everything. I am thankful for being a total curly haired dork,
that loves wearing t-shirts and shorts.

2. When you are having a bad day, the way you act{exasperated, angry, etc,.}
shows who you truly are. 

3. Just because you are a Christian doesn't mean bad things aren't going to happen. 
Because a bullet is just going to hit you at some point in your life, 
and the Lord is going to be the one thing you can hang on to. 

4. Why doesn't the Lord rid the world from all the 
people that hurt us, exasperate us, annoy us, and cause pain?
Because there would be absolutely nobody left. We are all sinners. 

Picture time! 

 I am off! 

 Jessica! 
 Passing notes. 

 I love Arkansas. 
 Our finding. 



 We enjoyed the canteen. 

 My sister came down for a day to speak. My hair is usually more under control. 
 I love my sister. :) 




 Getting ready for dress-up night. 

 We got to spend a day at a lake, tubing and boating. Then we had a BBQ. 
Hiking group number uno
Mariah! 
Hope! 
 We went on the coolest hike ever. seriously. 
 Our cabin. Just a bit blurry. I am the one on the far left. 

      I have so many pictures, but there are some of them. :) It was undoubtedly one of the best weeks of my life. I am so wanting to go back. Can't wait for next year! :) 

   Elizabeth Cindi 
  


{P.S. Oh, and I will be announcing the winner tomorrow. Sorry for thee delay. Again.} 

7 comments:

  1. i actually love the blurriness of the last one :) and that huge hiking group must have been fun company! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures inspire me. They are wonderful! What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed you a truck load!!! ;) (I have found a bunch of new sayings while you've been away :) ) I am so glad your here!!!!! LOVED the photos!!! :)))
    xo,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really missed ya girl!! ♥ Your photos are awesome, and you are just so pretty!! :) Glad you are back and had a good time! The last picture is my favorite (:

    ♥ ya!
    lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so amazing! Looks like you had loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete