Obsessing Over...


My fake mustache-- Ignore the fact, that the mustache is crooked and my smile is awkward... And my lips are chapped. 

 This old picture of my Great Grandma..falling--That's where I get my clumsiness. But at ninety-some she is still bowling. Can you say impressive? 



The beautiful full moon. 


This cute puppy. 


This moment. 


And most of all, the Lord whom created it all. 




I have been quite proud of myself, I have been getting school done early. This leaves time for dandelion hunts, blowing bubbles, running in the pouring rain, fleeing from "evil" dogs, making a photo booth with my friends, finding a pet turtle on the road, and belting "Annie" songs on the wrong key. 


I probably should think about accomplishing something. 


What's new for you, my lovelies? 


Cindi

9 comments:

  1. you are so cute. seriously.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That puppy is beyond adorable :D I love the pinning picture ;) And belting Annie songs is a sign of an awesome person with good taste in movies ;) miss your posts dearie :)

    xoxo
    In Christ
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So these were very lovely pictures, dear! And I also love your first photoshoot ones!! Missed you at class the other day!
    xx.
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! And I should probably think about accomplishing something also....

    -ryan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shot of the moon, and that puppy could not be any cuter♥

    xo,
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. When i saw that picture of your grandma i couldn't help but smile, then laugh, then smile again. too cute! and i've gotta get myself one of those mustaches!
    -emily:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww. I'm with Miss Kate, this made me smile big time! No way did your great gramma really fall like that? :0 heavens.

    I am always obsessing over the moon.

    Hmmm what is new with me? I MIGHT be going to Germany for 6 weeks to be a fill in nanny for a family who needs some help with their 10 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love getting out of school early (advantage of being home schooled!!!) Your day sounds so... perfect (we have a bad dog too ;) LOL

    EmmasPic.blogspot.com
    ^^^my blog:)^^^

    ReplyDelete