The Profound View: Part Two



   The sun beating down, water bottles stuffed into our backpacks and up the trails we went. Behind the bushes hid a magical, beautiful ocean. We reached the top, exhausted and out of breath. It felt as if we were on top of the world. It felt like anything was possible. We sat there in the grass, silently watching the pelicans dive into the ocean. It was secluded, the only sound heard was the waves crashing against the shore. 









 The magical steps to the top
My sisters, Stacey and Alyssa. 




      It's profound that the Lord created it all.  


" If I have seen farther than others it's because
 I have stood on the shoulders of giants."



Cindi

{P.S. I have no clue how many parts there are going to be. I came back home with +2000 pictures.} 
{P.S.S. I kind of over edited some of these. my bad.} 



11 comments:

  1. wow that's amazing! and so beautiful; i would love to do that some day.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. seriously. I clicked on to this page and I was like "oh great, a Pinterest post." but then it wasn't. and my mouth dropped open in AWE. these are stunning! not overedited, in my opinion, just perfection. that first photo? absolutely beautiful. I want to come with you next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you so very much. :))) This literally made me smile. :))) Thank you again.

      Delete
  3. Oh. This is lovely. The second picture -- It's just purely perfect. And those rugged stairs? AH. It's all just so wonderful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. LOVE. ALL. THESE. PICTURES...

    Especially the one of the steps!!!! Ah-mazing!!!! Lovelovelove :)
    That bag and those shoes are just my style :D
    xoxo
    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. Beautiful post. Beautiful descriptions. Beautiful nature. Wonderful Lord. :)

    Thanks for sharing! Your pictures are stunning. God is so good to create all these things for His people to enjoy. ;)

    Blessings,
    -Mikailah

    www.maid4him.blogspot.com - come by sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous--and i don't think they're over-edited at all. :D what editing website do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this. This post made me want to go dip my toes in the water... if only i lived near water! Your photography is amazing, by the way.

    xo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Cindi! It sure was fun making the video. Yes, and big families are great. We're all really excited for the twins! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I love the photos by the way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your photos and your writing too. Beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete